A lightweight, web based sequence generator and INDI client written in Python and React.
AstroPhoto Plus allows you to start and manage an astrophotography sequence directly from your browser.
You can install the web server on any GNU/Linux powered device, either a laptop, a compute stick, or one of the now very popular SoC boards such as the Raspberry Pi.
- INDI control panel, to manage your devices
- User friendly sequence management interface
- Camera and filter wheel control in sequences
- Also allows to execute commands on server, temporarily pause sequences, or change any INDI device properties.
- Camera preview page: you can preview your camera field, focus, and check for exposure.
- Plate solving: find your what coordinates you're pointing to using astrometry.net offline solver.
You can see more in the dedicated page