Here's a list of available guides to show you how to use AstroPhoto Plus in your astrophotography workflow
- INDI Server - start INDI server, connecting and configuring devices
- Camera - imaging module that allows you to preview camera shots for focusing, adjusting field of view, choosing exposure.
- Plate Solving - powerful module that solves images coming from camera, or uploaded manually, pointing you to the coordinates of the image, and aligning the telescope to them.
- Sequences - the core module of AstroPhoto Plus. This tutorial will teach you how to setup and run astrophotography sequences.
- Development - a simple guide to get you started if you want to contribute to AstroPhoto Plus